If you'd have told me a year ago that I'd be performing more virtual shows than live shows I would not have believed it, however, here we are and despite my initial thoughts and feelings towards them, virtual shows have proven to be a GREAT solution for those looking for interactive, online entertainment; and I am enjoying them more than I ever believed possible!
Many people have been in touch to ask how such a show works, so here is the answer.
- Contact me and book a 30 or 60 minute show at a time and date of your choice.
- Choose your preferred video conferencing platform (Zoom, Teams etc)
- Schedule the event and send me the invite code. (If you use Zoom I can provide the code).
- On the day, I will join your meeting 5-10 minutes prior to showtime.
- My show is interactive, which means that as many people as possible are a part of the action.
- The number of guests is up to you! I've performed this show for as few as 2 and as many as 500.
STAFF & CLIENT APPRECIATION EVENTS:
Show appreciation to your clients, teams and employees by gathering them together for an experience they will talk about long after the event is over.
OTHER WAYS PEOPLE ARE USING VIRTUAL SHOWS:
Here are just a few of the lovely comments I've received from previous virtual shows:
- Virtual, social gatherings for friends
- An alternative to a company quiz night
- Virtual awards ceremonies
- Birthdays and anniversaries
- New product launches...
'Excellent, as always, great feedback and a great show. Even online! Brilliant!'
'It was great!' - Harris & Trotter
'There was a lot of buzz around your session'. - Premier Foods
'Nick, my inbox and Twitter have been crazy overnight and its all been about you! Thank you so much! Really made the evening for us all'.- Rail Freight Group
'Simply Fantastic - Got great reviews from my team'. - CIBC (Chicago)
'Thank you so much for a superb performance this evening'
Daniel & Julia, London
...and from the cast of the West End's hit show MAGIC GOES WRONG:
'That was so brilliant!'
'Such a fun show and a really different way to spend the night!'
'We loved it. He was fantastic and he did the most incredible magic'
'It was such a treat!'
'Last night was fantastic. The magician was brilliant and we had such a good time!'